Friday, April 25, 2008

If You Have A Chance To Travel To The United States, In Which State Do You Want To Travel?


I can tell you that I love to travel all over the world. Limit in the U.S, California is one of the place which I like to visit most. I have ever heard about an interesting Los Angeles City where is the land of stars, the world famous Hollywood Boulevard and the largest city in the state of California. Los Angeles is interested me by the crowed of population and the development of this city. I saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame where comprises of 18 blocks of stars embedded in the sidewalk that honor Hollywood stars of the past and present on TV in my country. I also knew Britney Spears,my favourite singer, is living in L.A. She has had a block in the sidewalk for several years ago. I like to visit there because of the animation of city. My friend is living in L.A told me that L.A has warm climate, many Vietnameses there, many entertainments, and if I have a visit there, I will never forget it. Do you think it is a good offer? Since I came to America, I have not had a chance to visit other States. So if I have free time, Los Angeles will be the first place for me to visit. Do you like to tell me about your "dream place" in America? Let share ideas together!

13 comments:

Zenly said...

Zen
Hi there!!!!
That just exactly what you said about California, there were many Vietnamese, especially Santa Ana as known the city of Vietnamese. To talk about entertainment in California there are so many interesting place to go as you already heard. You know! By the time I came to America, California was the first place I had come. My sister took me to Hollywood, there was nothing, but amazing. If you come to there, you will see what your friends said, many activities, how they made movie, and many people go there every day, I think you will like it; however, the ticket was expensive (sixty dollars for each a person). If you have a chance to go C.A., I recommend you to go to Disneyland where has a lot of excited games for you to play, every thing was incredible. Otherwise, if you love water and sea animals you ought to go SeaWorld where you can see and touch whales and dolphins along with their shows. Summer is coming why don’t you go; I believe you will have what you expected. Seeya!!!!!!!!!!!

AZUL said...

Hi! C. In America? I'll would like to visit Brazil & Chile. In U.S I thing Montana. Why? I don't have any reason.

AZUL said...

PS. I wrote above.___yami

Christina said...

If I have chance to travel to the United States, I will also choose California. Because there has many interesting places, there also have Hollywood. I like film very much, so I want to visit the origin of the film.....................Christina

kelly said...

hi
If I have a chance to travel to the U.S., I will choose California because the weather is comfortable ,and there has many great places to visit !!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Great!! I like to travel to another world, and I already traveled in western USA. I think that the core of travel in America is to travel a nature in America. America has variety natures from deserts to snowed-mountains. It will be good experience for you.....

soso_a13 said...

I like to travel to Canada because my boyfriend have been studied in there for 3 year.We did not go out for dinner when we gaduated from high school.

kim's blog said...

America? of course it must be Hawai. I'd to go there to play once in my life. It would be very excited and impressive tour.

D'blog said...

Actually, I want to study in California or Texas because I have my 2 uncles in these states.

tammy~in spring said...

I like travell to Washington D.C. in spring. I like the cherry in there and my friends told me that there is one of three most beautiful place to see cherry trees in the world .

Anna's secret said...

I love to travel China because there are a lot of interesting places and delicious food.

ajith said...

Cherry cherry....cherry,
I have never been to a another states accept this states, but i have heard from some one, if you go any state in the United States all are same type like Washington.How ever, I suppose to go to California in this summer.

phu(hi~m) said...

Nice, I agree with you. If I have a chance to travel to the USA, the first state where I want to travel is LA. I want to see the beautiful and long beach. Also, I heard from my cousin who has been lived there about 2 years that the Vietnamese food is tasty and very weird, so I want to try it. Moreover, LA is a big city, so It will have a lot of beautiful place, entertainment things, and Hollywood where many tourist are engaged. That’s why I will travel to LA too, if I have a chance.
Phu