Sunday, April 13, 2008

What will you do if your boyfriend cheats on you?


Well, I have ever discussed about this problem with my friends many times, and sometimes I felt angry without cause when I talked about it. I cannot image if one day i will be cheated by my boyfriend. That is too terrible! My thinkings are growing up with my age. You know, when I was about 16 years old. I thought I would curse him and slap on his cheek whenever I saw him with the other girls, and I will never forgive for this mistake. When I was about 20 years old, I have another idea about this thing. I dont want to curse or slap him anymore. Instead, I would fight with his girl, and force him to choose me or her. Wow, my feeling was so excited as I mentioned this situation. I liked the feeling when I won, and I also imagined he would follow me and beg me for mercy. After that I would tell him that he didnot have any value to me. Now, as I am writing about this topic. I think I will have an other choice. Love is somethings very important to me. I have spent 7 years with my boyfriend, and I respect it. If he cheats on me, my heart will be broken and hurt. I will cry for all the time we have been together. It is not long, but it's strong enough. I always trust him, and I wont believe that will happen to me. If I have to face to this problem, I will say good bye to him. When a cup of water is broken, it will never like before even you glue it. If you still want to use this cup for drinking, your lips will be bleeding. It is better to say good bye in this case. How about your ideas?

4 comments:

D'blog said...

Hi Cherry. In my opinion, I think I will give my gf another choice ( but after she knows her mistake and fix it ). If she doesn't. Nothing better than say goodbye, because I think we shouldn't depend so much on love. ^^

Anna's secret said...

Hi Cherry! I am really curious about this topic, because I haven't fallen in love before. I have no idea about what I will do if my boy friend cheats on me. I agree that if your love is broken, you can not make it like before. Maybe it can make you feel more hurt. But in the other hand, I think you should listen to your heart first, and some time I think forgiving is very great and nice in the life. I don't know about the love so much, and don’t know how hurt if my boy friend cheats on me. My mother said, she have forgiven my father one time when he cheated on her. She just tried her best to take care us, made my family be happy and go through every trouble. Finally, my father came back to my mom, and he has loved my more than ever. So I think if my boy friend cheat on me, lie me, or see another girl beside me, I will try my best to make him come back, because in my mind the love is the greatest things in the whole world. So I don’t want to lose my love.

kelly said...

Hi Cherry.
If my boyfriend cheats on me, I won't give him a chance! I agree that if your love is broken, you can not make it like before, too!!

tammy~in spring said...

If I were you, I will say good bye to him and I will tell the next girl that she must give more care to her boyfriend. I think if my boyfriend chose to cheat me, that is something wrong with me. I don't think there is no wrong with me. One of my friends had told me before, if someone cheat you , you must have something wrong with him and he didn't tell you the reason because he didn't want to make you sad although only you can make yourself sad.