Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Let introduce ...........Me!


Hello everyone! I am Cherry. I know my English name has a little bit strange, but I like it. Because I want everyone remember me whenever you eat ....Cherry. I am studying ESL in SCCC, and I know you are either. I like to study English very much, because it is popular all over the world, and there are many useful in English which you and me are trying to discover.

Let talks about what I did in my country. I was born in Hanoi, but my family moved to Hochiminh city in 2000. I graduated from Huflit university in 2006. I had worked as Project Assistant for a sanitary company for 6 months. I usually visited Hanoi every summer or sometimes on Tet's holiday. I love both Hanoi and HCM city. Yet Hanoi has a little more special to me. I like to travel abroad. I visitted to Thailand and China. I have many memories in there.

Now I am in America where is a dream place for everyone. I love this place too. I can see snow and enjoy the very very cold weather here. On the other hand, I meet many people who are from different countries, and I can communicate in English with them. Sometimes, I learn the interesting things from them and their cultures. I hope we get good achivement in this Spring Quarter. Good luck!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Very Nice to meet you Cherry! I like your name. It makes me think of one the most delicious fruits that I like to eat in the summer as well as all the other wonderful things about summer! :) Yes, you will make a lot of progress this quarter as you put your mind and heart to your work!

Anna's secret said...

nice pictue, nice introduction! that are I feel after read your blog. I think we will have a really good time in this spring quarter and every body will get really good achivement. ^ _ ^